Edit History
Search Keywords

How do I sponsor the HRC?

The MA in Hypermedia Studies offers an opportunity for companies to become involved in the work of the HRC through the sponsorship of bursaries for research students. Each post-graduate student is required to carry out a major research project as an integral part of their course. A variety of sponsorship opportunities exist at different levels.

If you would like to sponsor a student on the MA course, please contact .

Members of the HRC are working with various companies on research exploring the potential of hypermedia. The costs of such research work are subject to negotiation. If you would like to discuss sponsoring a member of staff or a doctoral student, please contact the HRC office

A standard bursary contract is available which protects the sponsor, the student or staff member and the University of Westminster.

About the site