Edit History
Search Keywords
doctoral students
digital economy
cyber flâneur
virtual communities

How do I study for a doctorate at the HRC?

Members of the HRC are involved in the PhD in Communications both as supervisors and as doctoral students. The Graduate Centre of the School of Communications and Creative Industries attracts talented students from across the world to carry out research into many different aspects of media at the University of Westminster.

If you would like an application form and more information about PhD in Communications, please contact Alison Sorrell

If you would like to carry out your research for the PhD in Communications in association with the HRC, please contact our office

The doctoral students of the HRC are:

Lizzie Jackson

Hosting On-Line Communities

Maren Hartmann


Robin Hamman

Virtual Communities

About the site